nafex - Re: [NAFEX] list not getting through?

  • From: John S <swim_at_svc@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] list not getting through?
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 13:47:05 -0800 (PST)

Tanis,

I, too, have been having problems.  I've been shutdown several times and use Yahoo.  Thanks for the suggestion about using a second email.

John

tanis cuff <tanistanis@hotmail.com> wrote:

Silly question, I know, because how could you tell unless you check the archives. But I've been receiving posts rather promptly into this hotmail address, but only after a few/several days into my yahoo address. (Long-ish story why I have NAFEXlist to 2 addresses...) Last NAFEXpost to my yahoo-mail was dated several days ago, an auto-generated notice from the List Bounces that my subscription would be cancelled unless I replied... within fewer days than it took the message to arrive!

I've been having other problems w/ yahoo-mail recently, slow/lost NAFEXlist is only one symptom. Anyone else seeing this problem? Should I seek assist from the List Admin., or does someone care to walk me thru corrections off-list?

THANKS for any help!

**YOU MUST BE SUBSCRIBED TO POST!**
No exceptions.
----