nafex - [NAFEX] list not getting through?

  • From: tanis cuff <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] list not getting through?
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 21:40:50 +0000

Silly question, I know, because how could you tell unless you check the
archives. But I've been receiving posts rather promptly into this hotmail
address, but only after a few/several days into my yahoo address. (Long-ish
story why I have NAFEXlist to 2 addresses...) Last NAFEXpost to my
yahoo-mail was dated several days ago, an auto-generated notice from the List
Bounces that my subscription would be cancelled unless I replied... within
fewer days than it took the message to arrive!

I've been having other problems w/ yahoo-mail recently, slow/lost NAFEXlist
is only one symptom. Anyone else seeing this problem? Should I seek assist
from the List Admin., or does someone care to walk me thru corrections
off-list?

THANKS for any help!

Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star
power.