nafex - [NAFEX] Kitchern Garden & dwarfing rs.

  • From: Jwlehman@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Kitchern Garden & dwarfing rs.
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 13:42:10 EST

Hi Doreen & Lucky,

First, Lucky.
Your answer is a good one from what I've observbed, not form actual experiencen with many dwarfing rootstocks. But size is relative.

Doreen,

Saw your nice article in, Indiana Living Green magazine titled, "Kitchen Garden."

Barb & I always enjoy visiting log cabin village museums with growing kitchen gardens. Too bad many of our city cousins don't have the opportunity to have a kitchen garden.  Sad to say many don't even have the experience to organize and plant one.

It is great to know free lance authors like you, Lon, Lee and other NAFEX authors.

Jerry

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. Go to AOL Music.

  • [NAFEX] Kitchern Garden & dwarfing rs., Jwlehman, 02/15/2008