nafex - Re: [NAFEX] email address locations

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] email address locations
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 09:27:00 -0500

On Feb 13, 2008, at 8:58 AM, loneroc wrote:

<x-tad-smaller>If you give us your direct e-dress we can send you permission without cluttering up the board.</x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>
</x-tad-smaller>

Didn't her address show up in the header of her post?

Emails I get on the NAFEX list show who sent them in the header, as well as the NAFEX address on both the to and the reply lines. If your program doesn't do this, maybe it can be adjusted to do so? You can still hit reply; and then, before sending, delete the NAFEX address and substitute the sender's address.

As I understand it, email addresses in the main text of the message should be disguised, to reduce the chance of their being harvested by spammers.

--Rivka
Finger Lakes NY; zone 5 mostly