nafex - Re: [NAFEX] permission to print in Pomona

  • From: Dale3693@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] permission to print in Pomona
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 11:44:10 EST

Jackie  Kuehn-----------i.e., articles for Pomona

Hi------do you have a fax number? ?  I would like to send an article for your inspection.  I have been writing a lawn and garden column for 44 years in the local Denver newspaper and have been a Nafex member for quite a while.  I enjoy being a member and would like to offer some assistance.  If the article doesn't fit, no problem, if it needs some editing on your part, no problem.
        Dale Langford

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.