nafex - [NAFEX] storing scion wood

  • From: Alexander Dragotin <a_dragotin@yahoo.de>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] storing scion wood
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 10:35:40 +0100 (CET)

In the last 15 years I stored my budwood wrapped in a moist newspaper sheets, closed in a plastic bag and kept frozen in refrigerator at temperature of 23 Grad F (﷓5 Grad C). I never had failure.
I am using common freezer, completed with a self made control circuit sensing the temperature in the box and switching the main of the freezer on/off, depending on the set desired temperature. Temperature deviations in the interval 25 to 20 Grad F don’t matter.
Alexander Dragotin

Ihre erste Baustelle? Wissenswertes für Bastler und Hobby Handwerker.