nafex - Re: [NAFEX] E-mail programmes other than Outlook Express.

  • From: "Naomi" <dragon-star@cableone.net>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] E-mail programmes other than Outlook Express.
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 21:55:31 -0700

My son is 18.   We call him “nerd boy. “   Nerd boy has  me set up with Firefox and Outlook.  But my anti virus is Nod 32.   here is a site with 2008 antivirus comparisons http://anti-virus-software-review.toptenreviews.com/   Also a factor in virus invasion is who uses the computer and what sites they go to.  Is thee someone who uses the computer who downloads?  Or clicks open most anything.. or visits sites that tend to spread viruses and other malware.?

Naomi