nafex - Re: [NAFEX] mulberry (OT books)

  • From: rob hamilton <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] mulberry (OT books)
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 07:00:21 -0800 (PST)

Thank you Lee,

I should have mentioned your work as well. I often suggest your book to people I meet.  I guess what I ment was that I was just looking for more detailed information. Genetics, training, attempts hybridization and such.

Though I find I really need to re-read your book because so of the information I am looking for in this fruit and others are touched on.

If you ever decide to to do another addition of this book for the advanced explorer (I say this while trying not to laugh at myself) you have a buyer in Atlanta!

Robert

Lee Reich <garden@leereich.com> wrote:
My book Uncommon Fruits for Every Garden has a whole chapter on mulberry. The book also has a list of varieties and mail order nursery sources.

Lee Reich, PhD

Books by Lee Reich:
The Pruning Book
Weedless Gardening