nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Dwarf Apple Sources

  • From: Spidra Webster <spidra@speakeasy.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Dwarf Apple Sources
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 10:24:43 -0800

On Jan 12, 2008, at 10:20 AM, Doreen Howard wrote:

Thank you everyone for responding to my request for your apple bagging
experience.  I have plenty of information that will help the novice gardener
considering his first apple tree.

One other question (this can be shared on the listserv):  where is the best
place to buy apple trees already grafted on to Bud 9, M27, Ottawa 3, etc.?
My article is for the amateur, and they don't have grafting experience.
Your recommendations as to the best garden centers and/or mail order sources
would be greatly appreciated.

I agree with Sherwin; if a catalog doesn't list their dwarfing rootstock, I
don't buy from them.
Doreen Howard

**YOU MUST BE SUBSCRIBED TO POST!**
No exceptions.
----

Please do not send binary files.
Use plain text ONLY in emails!

NAFEX web site:   http://www.nafex.org/

Megan Lynch

Berkeley, CA

NAFEX: I'm in USDA Zone 9b

Treadle On: My current wishlist is a Bronze Embossed White, Singer Cabinet 42 & Chair, Singer Leather Patcher 29 series treadle, Kenmore De Luxe 551 Cabinet & Chair, Singer 500 carrying case, Wonder Wheel for Necchi BU Mira, Necchi treadle cabinet