nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Dwarf Apple Sources

  • From: W3cmp@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Dwarf Apple Sources
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 15:01:23 EST

Doreen:
     There are a number of nurseries that specify what rootstock they use.  A couple that come to mind that are local to me are White Oak Nursery,  White Oak Road, Strasburg, Pa.,  and Adams County Nuresery, Aspers, Pa.   White Oak is owned by Amos Fisher, and a catalog is available by mail.  ACN has a website and catalog.  I recently learned that Ram Fishman, owner of Greenmantle Nursery in CA, has Bud-9 available for benchgrafts.  I'm sure there are others than members can mention.  Chris Patterson Zone 6 SE PA