nafex - [NAFEX] Lon writes...

  • From: "fuwa fuwa usagi" <fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Lon writes...
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 19:04:02 -0800

Hello Lon, it is I, the fluffy one...

You wrote:

That apple looks very much like it was a seedling of
Calville Blanc.

My reply:

Curious minds want to know how difficult is it to examine apples genetically
to determine parentage and the "ballpark" costs. I recall this has been done
in the past and the price tag was huge. Any ideas?

And if you want to launch into a discussion of how this is determiend, I for
one would be an ardent student.

There is no point to my post other then idle curiosity. Heck if they waste
taxpayer funds to determine the erotic sounds monkeys make when they mate,
they might as well waster it on this. At least this would have a clearly
defined end-point.

Regards,

the fluffy bunny

The Free Email with so much more!
=====> http://www.MuchoMail.com <=====

  • [NAFEX] Lon writes..., fuwa fuwa usagi, 12/27/2007