nafex - [NAFEX] On Tom Olenio

  • From: "fuwa fuwa usagi" <fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] On Tom Olenio
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 20:39:50 -0800

I could be wrong (as a married man I am more than aware of my deficiencies)
but it seems like some of you have taken a rather stern tone of admonishment
to Tom Olenio's well intentioned remarks. Tom is one of the good guys, as
helpful as the come, he has never failed to over his opinion publicly and
privately to me, and is what I consider a friend. I find it amazing given
the "touchy-feely tree hugging" proclivities of so many of you that you find
such zeal in assailing such a fine man. Frankly I don't know what some you
are thinking. In the spirit of holiday cheer, I sugest a deep breath, a sip
of eggnog, and maybe a fine desert winter apple and all will be better come
the "morn".

I remain,

the fluffy bunny

The Free Email with so much more!
=====> http://www.MuchoMail.com <=====

  • [NAFEX] On Tom Olenio, fuwa fuwa usagi, 12/12/2007