nafex - Re: [NAFEX] my undergraduate research-mycorrhizae and grafting

  • From: <dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] my undergraduate research-mycorrhizae and grafting
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 22:48:58 -0500

James,

You might want to check with the guys at AgriEnergy Resources in Princeton, IL.  We had them give us a second soil analysis in our soil testing this year to see how mycorrhizal treatments might benefit our apple trees this next year.  You can find them at  http://www.agrienergy.net/  Hope this helps!