nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Best Apples Article

  • From: Michael Nave <jmichaelnave@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Best Apples Article
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 07:48:31 -0700 (PDT)

As Tom mentioned, the window for eating some of these
apples at their peak can be very small. There are
certainly some apples on my list that I didn't like
the first time I tried them because I didn't get them
at their peak. But it's worth trying them again to try
to find that peak.

I had forgotten about Wickson. I haven't had one in at
least 10 years, but it really is excellent.