nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Best Apples Article

  • From: Michael Nave <jmichaelnave@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Best Apples Article
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 14:31:09 -0700 (PDT)

I forgot to mention Esopus Spitzenburg. I bought some
today. I also bought another apple I have never tried
before, King Tompkins, which was very good. I was
eating every little crumb down to the core.

Recently I have also been enjoying an apple called
"Aurora" which I think is really "Aurora Golden Gala."
A very nice quality modern apple.