nafex - Re: [NAFEX] large fig trees

  • From: "Bassem Samaan" <bassem@gardener.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] large fig trees
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 20:42:01 -0500

I have my figs in all different size containers. I also have some grown in ground. The ones in the ground I just wrap them, containers are winterized some in an unheated garage, and some in a cold greenhouse. It is a lotta work when there are many other things, such as Pomegranates, citrus, olives, and so many others to work with.