nafex - [NAFEX] archives

  • From: "Toni Pralle" <toni.pralle@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] archives
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 12:41:26 -0500

I would LOVE to read the archives if I could find them. AND get in. I
foolishly tried again since several peopel obviously did it but I am
barred. AND if I persist, I get this web page.

Not Found

The requested URL /pipermail/nafex was not found on this
Apache/2.0.46 (Red Hat) Server at lists.ibiblio.org Port 80

Yahoo says there is no such group so those archives are out, too.
--
Toni in zone 4 Iowa USA
http://www.stopanimalid.org/

  • [NAFEX] archives, Toni Pralle, 07/08/2007