nafex - [NAFEX] Getting the word out

  • From: Ben Pierce <benrpierce@cox.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Getting the word out
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 10:13:16 -0400

Ginda, You are correct about setting up a website to take PayPal payments for
less than 100.00 a year. I just set up a site at http://festivaloffruit.org
for the 2007 CRFG Festival Of Fruit. The only cost is the ISP which is 10.00
a month. I know that works out to be 120.00 a year but I have seen ISP's that
charge even less. I cant take on maintenance of another site right now but
would be happy to consult for free with any one in NAFEX willing to take on
the job as webmaster. I am using DotNetNuke which allows you to develop very
rich sites quickly. The Festival site was developed in less than 3 months of
part time work.