nafex - Re: [NAFEX] black raspberry help

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] black raspberry help
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 18:49:48 -0700

I've germinated Rubus seed that was over 25 years old, though the germination rate was pretty low. It had been stored dry at room temperature for most of that time, then stored in a freezer in sealed pouches before I germinated it.
-Lon Rombough
For even more grape lessons, go to http://www.grapeschool.com
For growing supplies and more; http://www.grapegrowersolutions.com