nafex - Re: [NAFEX] black raspberry help

  • From: Michael Dossett <phainopepla@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] black raspberry help
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 12:39:58 -0700 (PDT)

Sam,

Perhaps you are thinking of a different collection
effort as we are focusing on black raspberries rather
than blackberries? While most of the range of black
raspberry is in the US, it does reach southern
Ontario, Quebec, and New Brunswick (just barely) and a
couple people were kind enough to send us clean seed
from those areas.

Michael

--- "Brungardt, Sam" <Sam.Brungardt@state.mn.us>

Got a little couch potato?