nafex - Re: [NAFEX] black raspberry help

  • From: Michael Dossett <phainopepla@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] black raspberry help
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 18:44:34 -0700 (PDT)

Depends on how it is stored. At room temperature,
viability drops quite a bit after a couple of years,
especially if not stored with a dessicant. If they
are properly dried and then frozen, however, they can
be stored for many many years. I would imagine this
is especially the case for the temperate species and
less so for the tropical ones.

Michael Dossett

Michael Dossett
Corvallis, Oregon