nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Acidic Oak Leaves?

  • From: "Kathryn Mathews" <kathmath@charterinternet.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Acidic Oak Leaves?
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 09:02:51 -0500

I added compost made with oak leaves as the major carbon source to my vegetable garden for about 15 years without any decrease in the ph of my soil
Kathryn Mathews
Minnesota zone 4
Clay Soil

This notice is required by IRS Circular 230, which regulates written communications about federal tax matters between tax advisors and their clients.  To the extent the preceding correspondence and/or any attachment is a written tax advice communication, it is not a full “covered opinion.”  Accordingly, this advice is not intended and cannot be used for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by the IRS.