nafex - Re: [NAFEX] [Fwd: Ineffective Milky Spore?]

  • From: "hector black" <hblack1925@fastmail.fm>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] [Fwd: Ineffective Milky Spore?]
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 15:21:03 -0500

Don,
It could have been ineffective spore the first time - I think I read about that and decided to try once more. Our location may be a problem with 20 acre hayfields on both sides where the grubs would have plenty of grass roots to chew on? We tried traps, but that was disastrous. Emptied about 20 full traps every day and drowned them in a trash can of soapy water, but they never slowed down until their season was over in early August. Thanks for your info. Hector
----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Yellman" <don.yellman@webformation.com>