nafex - [NAFEX] Found the answer to my off topic question

  • From: Jwlehman@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Found the answer to my off topic question
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 08:18:00 EDT

A Google search came up with the following:

Crown copyright lasts 100 years from the end of the year in which the work was made.

This book, "Persimmon Culture In New Zealand"  is a crown copyrighted book. Great book on kaki persimmon. Last summer I tried to find the owner and was told the Gov. Dept. that printed it no longer existed.

Googling for the authors, Hirotoshi Kitagawa and Paul Glucina returned no find as of this morning.

Jerry

See what's free at http://www.aol.com.