nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Bee problems; one possible cause

  • From: oowonbs@netscape.net
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Bee problems; one possible cause
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 17:58:31 -0400

This is from the soilandhealth yahoogroup.
I have read that the smaller cells are closed off earlier and are easier
for the bees to defend against the mites.
I don't myself completely believe everything this writer says, but I think
there may be something in it.
Doug Woodard
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

Whatever the reason, small cells are helping many.
Dee does seem to be right on with the results,
if not the assumptions, that she and her husband
(who passed away recently) worked on. I will
agree with most of her assumptions, and perhaps
all, when I become more familiar with them. And I can
almost never ever say that about anyone.
Cordially,
BillSF9c