nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Garden Huckleberry ID

  • From: John Smith <friendly27sw@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Garden Huckleberry ID
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 05:19:11 -0700 (PDT)

I obtained some wonderberry seed from another gardener
which I planted this spring. The plants I have look
similar to weeds that I always thought was some type
of poisonous nightshade. Does anyone have some
identifying characteristics that would help me become
more confident that these plants are not producing
fruit that will poison me when consumed?