nafex - Re: [NAFEX] pecan problem

  • From: Michael Nave <jmichaelnave@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] pecan problem
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 20:24:21 -0700 (PDT)

TyTy has too many problems to list here. Suffice to
say that I would never under any circumstances do
business with TyTy, nor would many other people.
Anytime you buy something from them, make sure it is
not diseased. Also make sure that it is true to type
to the best of your ability. And never under any
circumstances buy anything from them sight unseen.

--- Hilborn.E@epamail.epa.gov wrote:

> Thanks Michael, I will check into the anthracnose
> possibility.
>
> What is wrong with TyTy? They are close to my
> growing area and had a big
> selection of fruit.
>
> Betsy

for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.
http://farechase.yahoo.com/