nafex - Re: [NAFEX] What a rootstock cando/precosity too?

  • From: tanis grif <tanisgrif@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] What a rootstock cando/precosity too?
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 07:25:01 -0700 (PDT)

Recent review of my nursery notes on precosity on Bud.118 & MM111 shows a
strong
trend for the first flower clusters to be on the ends of "branches" (or, are
whip's
branches called "feathers"?) and the 2nd year, flower clusters are nearer the
interior.

--- Thomas Olenio <> wrote:

> ... I have a number of Improved Snow apple trees on a number of rootstocks.
> All have fruiting spurs. The odd ball is grafted to a wild rootstock and on
> only produce bloom at the tip...

for the edge of your seat?
http://tv.yahoo.com/