nafex - Re: [NAFEX] poison ivy off-topic?(not a repeat)

  • From: tanis grif <tanisgrif@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] poison ivy off-topic?(not a repeat)
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 20:24:08 -0700 (PDT)

Doc, with your powerful sense of humor, I would think your poison ivy rash
would
just flee from that! Thanks for the encouragement! And I sort of notice we
horticultural listers either are seasonal-cyclical or we have really bad
memories,
because we keep repeating the good info-- my point being we probably forget
the bad
posts too.

It occurs to me a poison ivy article could turn into a very long string like
some of
the message boards I skimmed thru recently. I've included links to those
links in
the article, and beg that everyone with an exciting sure-fire miracle cure
please
check those first, or at least do some quick googles, before posting to this
list.
Have mercy on the moderator & the archive capacity!

Certainly, if anyone spots anything in the article which they know is
hazardous or
medically wrong or even bad logic, do speak up!

More later, after "my editor" says yea or nay.

--- Doc Lisenby <> wrote:

> If it is any better than the one I gave a few posts ago please send it to
> me
> privately. If it isn't, it will be good for a laugh. As I mentioned
> before about the insect stings treatments, if it works for you, go with it.
> Might only work for you though. It isn't the one about bathing in sausage
> gravy and having the hounds lick you clean, is it? Never seen anything
> work
> for Rhus poisoning except the sandpaper and strong soap treatment.(Except
> cortisone)
> Doc

snooze, you lose. Get messages ASAP with AutoCheck
in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.