nafex - Re: [NAFEX] poison ivy off-topic?

  • From: "Doc Lisenby" <longdistshtr@shtc.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] poison ivy off-topic?
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 21:54:20 -0400

If it is any better than the one I gave a few posts ago please send it to me privately. If it isn't, it will be good for a laugh. As I mentioned before about the insect stings treatments, if it works for you, go with it. Might only work for you though. It isn't the one about bathing in sausage gravy and having the hounds lick you clean, is it? Never seen anything work for Rhus poisoning except the sandpaper and strong soap treatment.(Except cortisone)
Doc