nafex - [NAFEX] Blueberries in the NE

  • From: "Pete Tallman" <pete_tallman@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: jcurtis0001@warren-wilson.edu
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Blueberries in the NE
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 18:26:14 -0600

In response to Geoffrey Steen's inquiry on Northeast Blueberries, from a commercial grower angle, I would recommend you try to find "Highbush Blueberry Production Guide", NRAES-55, Northeast Regional Agricultural Engineering Service, Cooperative Extension, Ithaca, NY 14853, Marvin Pritts and James Hancock eds. My copy is dated 1992. I don't know the current publishing status of the guide. It's a looseleaf binder format that allows more info to be added to the book as you find it (new varieties, etc.). Marvin Pritts at Cornell I think is still pretty active and he is also worth an inquiry.

Pete Tallman
Longmont, CO

Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon. http://games.msn.com/en/flexicon/default.htm?icid=flexicon_hmemailtaglineapril07