nafex - Re: [NAFEX] honeybees and Einstein

  • From: "Stephen Sadler" <Docshiva@Docshiva.org>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] honeybees and Einstein
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 23:24:48 -0700

The quote is not in “The New Quotable Einstein.”  The earliest reference I can find is a 1994 citation in a pamphlet from the National Union of French Apiculture.  I know of two legitimate Einstein written references to bees, but neither is close to this one.  I have yet to find – and I’ve looked – any version of the quote with any attribution other than “Albert Einstein” – no citation of any more specific source.

~ Stephen