nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Freeze damage- off topic genus

  • From: list@ginda.us
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Freeze damage- off topic genus
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 18:57:35 -0400

Here in Massachusetts most stuff is still dormant, or nearly dormant, so we've escaped the worst of it. But I notice that my apricot tree is at pink tip, (or pink round puff, as the case may be) and wonder if that means this year's crop is doomed.

I was planning to do my apple grafting this weekend, but I think I may have to wait another week or two.

Good luck,
Ginda

eastern Mass., zone 6