nafex - [NAFEX] wheelbarrow tire is flat. fill with concrete?

  • From: "Pete" <kc5gxc@isp.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] wheelbarrow tire is flat. fill with concrete?
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 18:07:30 -0500

Hi Charlie
I went to wal mart and bought a bottle of the green slime tire sealant for my wheelbarrow....says a bottle will do a bunch of small tires.....but....put the whole bottle in the wheelbarrow tire. Follow directions (but use it all instead of the recommended amount)...it ain't hard. Then you can shoot holes in it, run over nails and thorns, etc....and it won't go flat again.
Good luck
Pete in MS

  • [NAFEX] wheelbarrow tire is flat. fill with concrete?, Pete, 03/14/2007