nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Far Northern Pecan

  • From: Michael Nave <jmichaelnave@yahoo.com>
  • To: me@ricechex.net, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Far Northern Pecan
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 11:56:40 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the info. If I lived in the midwest I would
want to plant some of these.

http://www.efloras.org/object_page.aspx?object_id=5345&flora_id=1

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=501st+Ave,+Green+Island,+Iowa&layer=&sll=42.162894,-90.322037&sspn=0.05675,0.171661&ie=UTF8&z=5&ll=43.165123,-90.087891&spn=14.290916,43.945313&t=h&om=1&iwloc=addr

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Camanche,+Iowa&layer=&ie=UTF8&om=1&z=13&ll=41.700794,-90.319118&spn=0.057163,0.171661&t=h

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Swan+Lake+Rd+%26+20th+St,+New+Boston,+IL&layer=&sll=41.214304,-91.069965&sspn=0.057593,0.171661&ie=UTF8&om=1&z=14&ll=41.231218,-91.056576&spn=0.028789,0.085831&t=h