nafex - Re: [NAFEX] More pots!

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] More pots!
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 09:39:34 -0800

Look for local food processing plants. They often have food grade plastic barrels very cheap or free for the hauling. These barrels are most for food products and flavor agents, so there is nothing in them that would harm plants.
-Lon Rombough
For even more grape lessons, go to http://www.grapeschool.com
For growing supplies and more; http://www.grapegrowersolutions.com