nafex - Re: [NAFEX] More pots!

  • From: "Mark & Helen Angermayer" <hangermayer@isp.com>
  • To: <regina@kreger.net>, "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] More pots!
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 11:33:49 -0600

Hi Regina,

Tom mentioned 50 gal plastic drums. If they would fit, you might be able to
put your air pots inside them. I don't know if you live close to a big
city, but a few years ago, I needed some plastic barrels and simply looked
up barrels in the yellow pages. I drove into Kansas City and bought several
50 gal barrels for about 10 bucks a piece. They even had 30 gallon barrels.
The ones I bought had soap in them I think. You can cut them with a
sawzall, skilsaw, or a keyhole saw(if you have the patience).

Mark
Zone 5 Kansas