nafex - [NAFEX] inexpensive tree pots?

  • From: "Regina M. Kreger" <regina@kreger.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] inexpensive tree pots?
  • Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 08:34:26 -0500

Friends, I am ordering some fruit trees that I want to keep in containers for a while, so I can move them around the yard until I decide where I want them to stay. Some may not get in the ground for a while, as I also have some drainage issues I haven't figured out yet.

Can anyone recommend a source for relatively inexpensive planters that would be big enough for young trees? The cheapest half-barrels I've found are still around $80 each, not counting shipping, and that's a little daunting.

Thanks,
Regina