nafex - [NAFEX] another educational year-- thanks

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] another educational year-- thanks
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 17:22:26 +0000

I have very little computer time, recently & probably coming months. I wish I had time to at least read all the NAFEX posts, because there's always something to learn there.

That means it's time to thank everyone posting. On-topic & off, on- & off-list; "This may be a silly question..." to "What the heck are you thinking!" --such a high percentage of helpful stuff! I hope I have been able to share worthwhile info at even a fraction of what I've learned.

Get FREE Web site and company branded e-mail from Microsoft Office Live http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0050001411mrt/direct/01/