nafex - Re: [NAFEX] elderberry goo

  • From: "bert dunn" <helbert@idirect.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] elderberry goo
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 16:57:13 -0500

I have never had this elderberry goo.
I strip all berries from the 'umbrellas' with a fork- thus no stem material. Stem material may be the problem
Elderberry wine blended say 15% by volume enhances 'kit' Cab Sav wine. Asippin on a glass right now.
Miekal, what is a citrus cleaner?   Cheers        Bert

Bert Dunn  Box 352 Schomberg    LOG1T0     1-905-880-4453
www.hardygrapes.tottenham.on.ca
Think Blending-Not Varietals