nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Beating Walnut Trees

  • From: "Doc Lisenby" <longdistshtr@shtc.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Beating Walnut Trees
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 20:20:24 -0500

I had heard the humorous saying that: "Women are like walnut trees, the more you beat them the more they bear." I serious doubt that any truth was intended. It has also been said that: "A windy (paraphrased word) mule never tires."
All such attempts at such humor should bear my favorite signature:
"The above is not meant to be acrimonious nor obstreperous; it is devoid of emotion and was written with total emotional ambivalence."
Thanking nature for NO "WHITE CHRISTMAS" but hoping you all enjoy your Holidays in your individual fashions.
I have always regularly taken a switch to stubborn pear, peach and pecans to encourage blooming. I have no proof that it works, but it makes me feel better.
Doc Lisenby
Still in the 1930's here---and loving it.