nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Special characters

  • From: Richard J.Ossolinski <ossoeo@verizon.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Special characters
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 17:25:52 -0500

You can also just type Option 0 (zero.) The resulting º mark is a wee tad larger than the ° created by Shift-Option-8, but it's one fewer step and it works for me.
Richard
Gouldsboro, ME Zone 5, where it was 53º today, and I pulled carrots, cut what HAS to be the last of the mesclun/lettuce mix, and sampled a Chojuro Asian pear, one of six still hanging on the tree: great pineapple (not butterscotch) flavor, but really lacking in the brix dept. Even the ravens have ignored them!