nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Fairfax strawberry, was Re: Strawberry Mulch

  • From: "Luffman, Margie" <luffmanm@AGR.GC.CA>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Fairfax strawberry, was Re: Strawberry Mulch
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 08:38:04 -0500

Hello. The Canadian Clonal Genebank and the USDA National Clonal Germplasm
Repository in Corvallis both have Fairfax strawberry.

Margie

Margie Luffman
Curator/Conservatrice
Canadian Clonal Genebank/Banque canadienne de Clones
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada/Agriculture et Agroalimentaire Canada
Telephone/Téléphone: 519-738-2251 ext. 474
Facsimile/Télécopieur: 519-738-2929
2585 County Road 20
Harrow, Ontario
N0R 1G0
luffmanm@agr.gc.ca

Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada - Agriculture et Agroalimentaire Canada