nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Not for the faint of heart

  • From: "Naomi" <dragon-star@cableone.net>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Not for the faint of heart
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 08:53:52 -0700

We have cows, and goats and chickens. I can support what Donna says about
manure and relative tidiness. Also your technique and handling procedures
will affect the cleanliness of milk if you are milking.

This time of year I am grateful for any eggs. In spring the dog will get
anything with Manure on it.
Naomi