nafex - Re: [NAFEX] grafting is simple

  • From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] grafting is simple
  • Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 12:27:16 -0400

Hi,

Grafting goes back thousands of years and was done with nothing more than sharp sticks, willow bark and mud/dung protection.

The tools we have in our junk drawers are 100,000% better than early man's grafting tools. And they were successful at grafting too.

Grafting is simple, and getting simpler everyday.

People should not be put-off by the "mystique".

Later,
Tom