nafex - [NAFEX] Figs

  • From: Zeugitai <zeugitai@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Figs
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 20:23:10 -0500

Doc: Where are you located and what kinds of figs do you have? I am very impressed with my Celeste! It is a young tree, just planted three months ago, and it is bearing a great little crop and I don't see any kind of blemish on the leaves or any insects on it!  We have a very hot, humid summer here, but the winter can be biting cold, too (6B). I'd like to plant other varieties of fig next year. I'm hooked on them now.