nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Saskatoon Selection

  • From: "Luffman, Margie" <luffmanm@AGR.GC.CA>
  • To: <ricechex@rocketmail.com>, "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Saskatoon Selection
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 14:00:46 -0400

Hello. I don't believe that Richard St.Pierre is on this list so I will
forward this message to him. He is no longer associated with the program he
did out of the University of Saskatchewan. He is now affiliated with Plant
Gene Resources of Canada at the Seed Genebank in Saskatoon. However, I am
sure he would be able to comment on your concerns.

Margie

Margie Luffman
Curator/Conservatrice
Canadian Clonal Genebank/Banque canadienne de Clones
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada/Agriculture et Agroalimentaire Canada
Telephone/Téléphone: 519-738-2251 ext. 474
Facsimile/Télécopieur: 519-738-2929
2585 County Road 20
Harrow, Ontario
N0R 1G0
luffmanm@agr.gc.ca

Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada - Agriculture et Agroalimentaire Canada