nafex - Re: [NAFEX] emails in Pomona

  • From: Jacquelyn Kuehn <jakuehn@verizon.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] emails in Pomona
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 08:39:29 -0400

Dear NAFEX members:

I'm in need of more material for the summer Pomona, and when I get to that point, I start looking at this list, putting together good material from recent threads. I assume that, in the spirit of the original Pomonas, which were round-robin letters, if you write an email on the list, where much of the world can get to it, you would be willing to have it printed in Pomona, which goes only to NAFEX members. A few of you have told me differently, and I will respect your wishes. If any of the rest of you have strong feelings about not having your words printed--and I don't want to print arguments, personal information, etc, just plant information--please let me know. I like to print names, emails, addresses, and zones, but can stick with just a first name, or just the information and no name, if you prefer.

Thank you so much for your help.

Sincerely,

Jackie Kuehn
Editor-in-chief, Pomona