nafex - Re: [NAFEX] New apple variety released by U of MN in 2006: Snowsweet

  • From: "Erdman, James" <ErdmanJ@uwstout.edu>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] New apple variety released by U of MN in 2006: Snowsweet
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 07:06:03 -0500

I recently heard about a new Univ of Minn introduction that is going to be
sold under restrictions that amount almost to the orchard "leasing" the tree
and paying a royalty based on the number of bushels sold. I wonder is
Snowsweet is the apple that I heard about. I notice that there are no
retail orchards listed for the Snowsweet.

Jim, in Menomonie, WI