nafex - Re: [NAFEX] [organictreefruits] Fw: Plum Curculio

  • From: "Michelle Horner" <shelly2@wi.rr.com>
  • To: "nafex" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] [organictreefruits] Fw: Plum Curculio
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 06:41:17 -0500

<caldwell@lightlink.com>
Subject: Re: [organictreefruits] Fw: Plum Curculio

Also, I have found that adding 3 oz/100 of X-70, an approved adjuvant,
helps Surround cover the trees well. This is especially true if lime
sulfur is added to the spray, which I find makes Surround slide right off
the leaves.

Best wishes,
Brian

Dear Brian,
I am not familiar with X-70 and find nothing in search. I'll do most
anything to improve my Surround coverage. I do hand to hand
combat with plum curculio yearly.

is it a spreader/sticker??

Michelle Horner zone 4/5 SE Wis

Dear Nafex,
No one from organic fruit tree replied to my quiry of what is X-70. Do you guys know?? And where do I get it if I need it??
Thanks Michelle Horner zone 4/5